To rename your application, modify the “Product Name” build setting, which is part of the Packaging build settings collection.
Follow these steps for changing an application’s name in Xcode:
- In Xcode, double-click the target’s name under “Targets” in the Project window.
- Choose the Build pane from the ensuing Info window.
- Select “All Configurations,” “Debug,” or “Release” from the Configuration popup menu.
- Note that the application’s name will only be changed for the configuration you selected.
- Select the Packaging collection and assign a new name to “Project Name.”